A sacrifice of peace offering,
• of the herd or of the flock (lamb or goat)
• male or female
• without blemish.
• offer it before the Lord.
• lay a hand on the head of the offering
• kill it before the tabernacle of the congregation.
Aaron’s sons the priests shall:
• Sprinkle the blood on the altar.
• Offer an offering made by fire to the Lord.
• Remove the entrails and the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, and the caul above the liver (if a lamb, remove the whole rump close to the backbone) .
• Burn it on the altar.
It is an offering made by fire, of a sweet savor to the Lord.
It is the food of the offering made by fire for a sweet savor. (lamb or goat)
All the fat is the Lord’s.
It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that you shall eat neither fat nor blood.